quarta-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2016

BLACK OR WHITE



That's just the way it all goes isn't it?  




In life it's very hard to find a balance (if not impossible). There's never that perfect grey with the same amount of black and white. It's either one or another. You either like it or you don't. You know or you don't. One day you're too happy and the next you're too sad. Specially if you're a girl like me but hey, let' not forget about our boys, they suffer from this lack of balance too. 






But anyway, this is what this outfit reminded me of specially now that I've been trying to find which way to go with my life (couldn't you tell? 3 months away from blogging...lord) and having some big parts of it in the black side isn't very easy... But to be honest, I'm just happy that the biggest of them all is white.



Sara xo
FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!
Jumper - ZARA | Black Jeans - SPRINGFIELD | Boots - ZARA | Bag - ZARA
Photos by Bruna Oliveira

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário