quarta-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2016

NO SHADES OF WRITING

 


Writer's Block, 'A usually temporary psychological inability to begin or continue work on a piece of writing'. 
When I started this blog I intended to deliver good pictures alongside some good writing related to them. But this can be a bit difficult when writing a post about an outfit. 
So I finally bought this denim jacket that I had had the desire to do so for about two years and I thought that I'd make a post about it. But what would I write? There's nothing new you need to know about an oversized denim jacket. You already know it's a good basic and an essencial. It's good for those rushed mornings when you don't have time to elaborate an outfit. And it's definitely good if you don't feel like taking a purse with you. But everyone knows this so I find it quite frustrating because I wanna make a post about the jacket and not just having a little text saying 'I have a new jacket, here are some pretty pictures and some reasons why you need this in your closet'. So yeah I basically had writers block for this post but I really wanted to share it with you so I decided to write this weird text about my frustration with having nothing to write about.






Sara xo
FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!
Denim Jacket - PULL &BEAR | Jeans - ZARA | Sandals - PULL & BEAR | Bag - PARFOIS
Photos by Bruna Oliveira

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário